Piaggio India (Piaggio India) has started taking pre-booking orders for its upcoming 2020 Vespa range of Vespa Facelift VXL (Vespa Facelift VXL) and SXL (SXL). You can pre-book a new scooter online by paying an amount of 1,000
new Delhi. Piaggio India is going to launch a new range of its popular brand Vespa. The company has announced to launch two scooters named Vespa VXL and Vespa SXL in the Indian market. The company has also started its pre-booking. You can book Vespa VXL and Vespa SXL scooters by visiting the official website of Vespa. The company has kept the booking amount of 1000 rupees. The company will also give you a discount of up to Rs 2,000 on online booking. Also, the company can take advantage of the contactless experience through the recently launched Vespa e-commerce platform. The new range of 2020 Vespa facelift has already been shipped and will be available at all Vespa dealerships in India.
Preparing to launch this month-“We will launch the Vespa VXL and SXL facelift in early July with the aim of further enhancing our customers’ premium mobility experience through our most prestigious brand, Vespa,” said Diageo Graffi, President and MD, Piaggio India.
Vespa continues to innovate on its own over time and continuously maintains its iconic stature, original design, and vibrancy and brings it to the next level. We are sure that our customers will enjoy our new offer.
Know about its feature and price …
(1) Piaggio India has introduced Vespa VXL and Vespa SXL scooters on 125 and 150 cc engine capacity and BS-6 standards. The company has also added some new features to the scooter.
(2) Vespa VXL and SXL will be offered with retro Italian style, steel body, and five-spoke alloy wheels. It also has LED headlight, LED daytime running light.
(3) These scooters have features like the USB charging port, boot light, and adjustable rear suspension. The scooter has telescopic front forks.
(4) The company has not yet revealed the prices of the Vespa VXL and Vespa SXL scooters. But auto experts are assuming that their price can be around Rs 1,00,000.
(5) Vespa VXL and Vespa SXL have a 149.5cc single-cylinder, three-valve technology, and fuel injection engine that generates a power of 10.3 bhp and torque of 10.6 Nm. It has an anti-lock braking system.
(6) The 125cc scooter generates a power of 9.7 bhp and torque of 9.6 Nm. This scooter is equipped with Combined Braking System (CBS). Both engines are equipped with CVT automatic units.