Today, Thursday, January 13, 2022, the dollar quotes at 20.3480 pesos per unit with an upward trend in real time. According to the report of Banxico, the peso advances 4 cents in the exchange rate to settle at 20.3133 pesos per unit against the spot interbank dollar. On this day, the Mexican peso appreciated.
Spinning two days in a row, the local currency advanced in the exchange rate in the course of a session without very marked trends, because the attention of investors is on the issue of reference rates in the US.
Dollar price in banks mexicans:
- Bank of Mexico: Buy $20.3133 – Sell: $20.3133
- HSBC: Purchase: $20.00 – Sale: $20.68
- Banamex: Buy: $19.72 – Sell: $20.61
- Bancomer: Buy: $19.72 – Sell: $20.61
- Banorte: Buy: $ 19.20 – Sale: $ 20.60
- Scotiabank: Purchase: $18.40 – Sale: $21.40
- IXE: Buy: $ 19.20 – Sale: $ 20.60
- Bajío Bank: Purchase: $19.70 – Sale: $20.90
- Monex: Purchase: $19.96 – Sale: $20.96
- Azteca Bank: Purchase: $19.50 – Sale: $19.99
- Inbursa: Purchase: $19.90 – Sale: $20.90
- Santander: Purchase: $19.40 – Sale: $20.93
- Exchange: Purchase: $19.84 – Sale: $20.85
- Banregio: Purchase: $19.10 – Sale: $21.10
Regarding the bitcoin, at the moment it is at 42,768.5 dollars with a downward trend in real time.
We recommend you read Price of the dollar today Thursday, peso starts the day with a depreciation
referring to euro, it is quoted at $23.30 pesos, for $27.89 pesos of the pound sterling overall average.
For more information on the Dollar, visit the News section of MiBolsillo.com on a daily basis.