Health

Ciro Gomes is diagnosed with covid-19 and cancels pre-campaign activities

Politician claimed to have mild symptoms of the disease and promised to live from home this Tuesday, 10

Per Redaction

Update:

The presidential candidate Ciro Gomes (PDT) tested positive for Covid-19. The pedestrian made the announcement in a post on Twitter, in which he also shared the test photo and commented that he is “forced to suspend campaign activities” temporarily.

The symptoms of the disease are mild so far, he said. The pre-candidate asked that all those who have been in contact with him in recent days get tested for the new coronavirus.

This is the second time the former minister has been diagnosed with the disease.  The first was in October 2020.
This is the second time the former minister has been diagnosed with the disease. The first was in October 2020.

Ciro said that he will maintain his weekly live on Tuesday, performing it at his home “with due precautions”.

This is the second time the pre-candidate has been diagnosed with the disease. The first was in October 2020. At the time, he remained isolated at home and did not need to be hospitalized.

Ciro is the second name in the race for the Plateau that has received a positive diagnosis for the disease in recent days. the former governor Geraldo Alckmin (PSB) reported on Friday, 6, that he had covid-19. in isolation, he was unable to participate in person of the launch of the pre-candidacy of the former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva (PT), whose slate has the former toucan as deputy.

This Sunday, the 8th, the advice of the pre-candidate for the Presidency by the MDB, Simone Tebet, informed that the senator will remain in isolation after discovering that her husband, Eduardo Rocha, tested positive for the disease. Simone’s test will be done this Tuesday, 10.

Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button