Three days after defining, in a draw, the clashes of the round of 16 of the Copa do Brasil, the CBF released, on Friday night, the dates and times of the first and second matches of this phase. Check out the list of matches, with their respective broadcasts, below.
+ See the table of the Copa do Brasil
See the dates of each one-way match:
Wednesday, June 22
- 19:30 – Bahia vs Athletico-PR (Amazon Prime)
- 19:30 – Fortaleza vs Ceará (Amazon Prime)
- 21:30 – Corinthians vs Santos (Globo, Sportv, Premiere)
- 21:30 – Atlético-MG x Flamengo (Globo, Sportv, Premiere)
Thursday, June 23
- 7pm – Fluminense vs Cruzeiro (Sportv, Premiere)
- 8pm – São Paulo vs Palmeiras (Amazon Prime)
- 21:30 – Atlético-GO x Goiás (Sportv, Premiere)
Thursday, June 30th
- 19h – América-MG x Botafogo (Sportv, Premiere)
Copa do Brasil Cup: 16 clubs are still in contention for the 2022 trophy — Photo: Lucas Figueiredo/CBF
See the dates of each match back:
Tuesday, 12th of July
- 20:30 – Athletico-PR x Bahia (Amazon Prime)
- 21h – Cruzeiro x Fluminense (Sportv, Premiere)
Wednesday, 13th of July
- 19h – Goiás vs Atlético-GO (Sportv, Premiere)
- 7:30 pm – Ceará vs Fortaleza (Amazon Prime)
- 21:30 – Santos vs Corinthians (Globo, Sportv and Premiere)
- 21:30 – Atlético-MG x Flamengo (Globo, Sportv and Premiere)
Thursday, 14th of July
- 8pm – Palmeiras vs São Paulo (Amazon Prime)
- 21h – Botafogo x América-MG (Sportv)
Among the 16 teams that are still in the competition, 14 are in Serie A. Bahia and Cruzeiro, currently in Serie B, are also in the competition. The classified for the quarter finals will receive a prize of R$ 3.9 million.
Competing in the competition since the first phase, Cruzeiro, Ceará, Santos and São Paulo are the clubs that have earned the most in awards so far, with an accumulated total of R$ 7.67 million each. Soon after appear Atlético-GO and Goiás, with R$ 7.18 million.
Sportv team analyzes clashes in the round of 16 of the Copa do Brasil
For having only entered the third phase, Bahia (champion of the Northeast Cup last year), Botafogo (champion of Serie B), in addition to América-MG, Athletico, Atlético-MG, Corinthians, Flamengo, Fluminense, Fortaleza, Palmeiras ( from Libertadores) accumulate R$ 4.9 million, since they were not entitled to the quotas of the two previous phases.