The metals present in cell phones promote heating that causes the emission of radiation. This phenomenon can alter human metabolism, causing mutations and diseases. To date, no researcher has obtained a positive or negative result in the observations.
See too: Program watches employees without them knowing; learn how bossware works
However, regulatory agencies around the world have issued a warning to companies to control the radioactivity of their products. Therefore, a Specific Absorption Rate was defined. According to Blue Angel 2 watts/kg is the limit for not causing damage to health.
STADIA has created a list of the most radioactive smartphones ever
- Motorola Edge – 1.79 watts/kg
- Axon 11 5G – 1.59 watts/kg
- One Plus 6T – 1.55 / kg
- Sony Xperia XA2 – 141 watts/kg
- Google Pixel XL/3a XL and Pixel 4A – 1.37 watts/kg
- Oppo Reno 5G – 1.37 watts/kg
- Sony Xpera XZ1 Compact – 1.36 watts/kg