A 1-year-old child bit and swallowed a highly venomous snake
According to the Times of India newspaper, the little boy played in the courtyard of the house where he lives in the village of Bholapur, India.
Upon arriving at the scene, the boy’s mother noticed that he had something strange in his mouth.
When he took it out of the child’s mouth, the unpleasant and frightening surprise: what he thought was an object was actually a small snake about 15 cm long.
Bombed at HOUR 7! Adult baby: Man was fired from multiple jobs for wearing diapers
As soon as she made the discovery, the woman took her child and the reptile’s remains to the nearest hospital.
Read more! ‘New Human Barbie’ raises money from fans to remove ribs
Doctors were then able to identify the animal to administer the correct antivenom to the child.
It was a common krait pup (Bungarus caeruleus), a species with potent venom, found throughout the Indian subcontinent (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan)
See too: Bear can be sacrificed after kicking runner’s leg
The child is currently out of danger and remains under observation.
Another snake bit a drunk, who bit the snake and ended up hospitalized in serious condition. Understand next!
A snake bit a drunk, who bit the snake, tearing it to pieces. Result: the drunk ended up in a serious condition in a hospital in the district of Etah, India.
Worth the click: Smiling boy with shark stuck in his arm shocks crowd
According to news website NDTV, the intoxicated and now ill boy has been identified as Raj Kumar.
In an interview with the Asian agency ANI, Babu Ram, the father of the human victim, confirmed that his son was drunk at the time the reptile invaded the house where they live.
Read more! Pilots report crazy with jet backpack over 900 m high
‘My son was drunk. A snake entered our house and bit him. He later bit her and tore her to pieces.”
‘We cannot afford the cost of his treatment’, he lamented.
See too: Macabre! Man arrested after sleeping next to wife’s corpse
As soon as he arrived at the hospital, the doctor who treated Raj was told that the patient had bitten a snake: ‘I thought I misunderstood, that the snake had bitten him’
In India, a venomous snake died after being bitten by a drunk biker. See below!
Despite the initial confusion, the health professional explains that the boy’s situation is serious and therefore referred him to a better equipped hospital.
Worth the click: ‘Snake 1.21 m’ long is removed from patient’s throat
After the incident, Raj’s family decided to cremate the snake.
A venomous snake has died after being bitten by a drunk biker
Read more! Sinister ‘alien’-looking creatures spotted on beach in Europe
According to the news portal OpIndia, the insane and cowardly act was recorded in a village in Mulbagal, India.
Reports claim that Kumar, as the 38-year-old was identified, was returning from a liquor store in the area.
See too: Child blows and expels Lego piece stuck in nose for two years
When he came across a snake in the middle of the road
He wrapped the animal around his neck and continued to drive.
Worth the click: Science in panic! Giant hole appears overnight in Siberia
However, Kumar braked the motorcycle again and started biting the snake in front of the incredulous gaze of several residents.
‘The snake bothered me earlier’, he tried to justify to the Times of India newspaper, ‘I was angry’
Read more! Woman calls police when she thinks she cooked human penis
He also explains that killing this type of animal is commonplace in the village.
Police arrived at the scene 30 minutes after the drunk man attacked. But the animal had already been torn to pieces.
See too: Without ground! Mother collapses from ceiling while daughter practices singing online
Even aware that the snake was venomous, Kumar refused to visit a doctor.
Do not go away! Science in panic! Giant hole appears overnight in Siberia