One of the reasons that can cause the user to lose access to the Caixa Tem application is the lack of updating. However, what many do not know is that, in cases of blocking, it is possible to unblock it through WhatsApp.
One of the reasons that can cause the user to lose access to the Caixa Tem application is the lack of update. However, what many do not know is that, in cases of blockage, it is possible unlock it through Whatsapp.
It is through the digital savings account of Savings Bank that the government deposits social benefits, in addition to offering various financial services, such as loans, payments and transfers via PIX, among others.
Unlocking Caixa Tem by WhatsApp
- Download the Caixa Tem app, available for Android and iOS;
- Access your account with your CPF and password;
- In the application menu, find the option “Release Access”;
- The user will be forwarded through the automatic help system. Click on the available icon and access the generated link to start a conversation on WhatsApp;
- Once this is done, just follow the guidelines for sending the documents necessary to unlock Caixa Tem.
According to Caixa, the action may take up to 48 hours to process. If access is not granted after this period, the indication is to look for a unit of the nearest institution. At the time, be with your official identification document to authorize the device.
Caixa Tem can be blocked for a few reasons – mainly related to security. Among these reasons are:
- Registration irregularities: In this case, a warning to look for a Caixa branch appears shortly after trying to log in to the application. To resolve the situation, it is necessary to go to an agency with an identification document and ask for the registration to be regularized.
- Many CPFs registered under the same mobile number: For security reasons, there is a limit on the number of people using the same cell phone. In this case, according to Caixa, all you need to do is ask, at an agency, for the exclusion of CPFs that do not need to access Caixa Tem from your phone. Remember to bring a personal identification document and the CPF numbers that should be excluded.
- The same CPF registered on many cell phones: The same person (CPF) cannot access the account on several cell phones, so there is a limit on the number of cell phones that can be used by the same user. In this case, Caixa’s advice is to go to a branch with a personal identification document and ask for the deletion of cell phones that you will no longer use to access the application.