Unbeaten for 13 games in the Brasileirão and with a nine-point lead in the lead, Palmeiras also increased their chances of winning the title with a 1-0 victory against Atlético-MG, last Wednesday.
Now, according to Espião Statístico’s projection, Verdão has a 92.8% probability of being Brazilian champion, with ten rounds left to the end of the competition. Or ten decisions, as the assistant João Martins said after the game in Belo Horizonte.
– Ten finals to go. When we set that objective, there were 13 left, and we managed to win all three.
Abel Ferreira talks with Tiago Costa, performance analyst, during training with Palmeiras — Photo: Cesar Greco
Palmeiras will still have five home matches (Coritiba, São Paulo, Avai, Fortaleza and América-MG) and another five as visitors (Botafogo, Atlético-GO, Athletico-PR, Cuiabá and Internacional).
How many points will Palmeiras score? Click here to simulate the last rounds of the Brazilian Championship!
Abel Ferreira’s team will not be able to count on Allianz Parque in two matches at home. Because of Coldplay concerts, Verdão will be forced to face São Paulo and Avaí at Arena Barueri.
+ Want to turn your football knowledge into cash prizes at each round of the Brasileirão? Access Cartola Express!
Palmeiras lead the Brazilian Championship with 60 points. There are 17 victories, nine draws and two defeats, with 45 goals scored, 19 goals conceded and an advantage of 71% in 28 matches.
+ Let’s go Brazilian! The biggest offer of games for a price that gives game. Subscribe to Premiere!
At this time of the season, Verdão’s main competitors are Fluminense, runner-up with 51 points, and Internacional, third place with 50 points. The sequence of the table has Corinthians (47 points) and Flamengo (45 points).
Abel Ferreira, coach of Palmeiras, at the Football Academy — Photo: Cesar Greco / Palmeiras
The Fluminense table until the end of the Brasileirão has Atlético-MG (away), Atlético-GO (away), América-MG (home), Avaí (away), Botafogo (home), Corinthians (away), Ceará (away) , São Paulo (home), Goiás (home) and Red Bull Bragantino (away).
Inter will still face Santos (home), Flamengo (away), Goiás (home), Botafogo (away), Coritiba (away), Ceará (home), América-MG (away), Athletico (home), São Paulo ( away) and Palmeiras (home).
the table of palm trees in Brasileirão:
- 10/3: Botafogo x Palmeiras, at 8pm (Rio de Janeiro)
- 10/6: Palmeiras vs Coritiba, at 7pm (Allianz Parque)
- 10/10: Atlético-GO x Palmeiras, at 18:00 (Goiânia)
- 10/16: Palmeiras vs São Paulo, at 4pm (Arena Barueri)
- 10/22: Palmeiras vs Avaí, at 9pm (Arena Barueri)
- 10/25: Athletico-PR x Palmeiras, at 21:45 (Curitiba)
- 2/11: Palmeiras vs Fortaleza, at 4pm (Allianz Parque)
- 6/11: Cuiabá x Palmeiras, at 4pm (Cuiabá)
- 9/11: Palmeiras vs América-MG, at 21:30 (Allianz Parque)
- 11/13: Internacional vs Palmeiras, at 4pm (Porto Alegre)
🎧 Listen to the podcast ge Palmeiras🎧
+ Read more news about Palmeiras