O Nubank is enabling its customers to earn up to R$1,500 in cashback every month. The action comes through the fintech partnership with shopee.
With every purchase that the customer makes on the platform with the credit card, it will be possible to receive the money back. Next, check out the rules and how you can get your money back in the app.
What are the cashback rules?
Firstly, it is important to highlight that the customer must activate the cashback in Shopping do Nubank. The amount that will be returned to the customer, that is, the percentage that will be applied, will depend on the total purchase, excluding shipping. In a R$100 transaction, for example, the cashback amount (return of the amount paid) will be equivalent to 5%.
After making the purchase, the user will need to wait a minimum of 1 hour to make a new operation and receive the cashback. After completing the transaction, the money will be paid to the customer’s account within 90 days. The balance can be used in any way the customer wishes.
How to activate app cashback?
In principle, for users who already have the money available in the app, learn how to activate it below:
- First, access the Nubank app;
- Click on “Shopping” on the home screen;
- Once this is done, select the Shopee offer;
- Also, read the information that will appear on the screen and click on “Activate cashback and go to the store”;
- After that, the cashback will already be activated;
- Finally, just go to the Shopee website or app to see all the promotions that give you access to cashback.
How to apply for a Nubank credit card?
The interested party can request the purple one in two ways: the first through the browser and the second through the application. See how to do the following procedure:
- Enter the address: “nubank.com.br/cartao” (without quotes) in the browser’s search tab;
- Enter your CPF and click on “Continue”;
- Enter your full name and email;
- Select if you want just the credit card or it with NuConta;
- Finish by clicking on “Send”.
- Install the app on your Android or iOS phone;
- Once on the platform, click on “Start”;
- Enter your personal data (name, CPF, e-mail) and click on “Continue”;
See how to increase the limit
One of the most requested credit cards in the country is Nubank. The tool has several advantages, the most famous being the zero annuity. However, when released, the user may not be satisfied with the limit granted.
Here’s how to increase your card limit:
- Avoid delaying bill payments and invoices;
- Pay before the due date or by the due date;
- Choose invoice due date according to your salary payment;
- Do not pay the minimum invoice amount, as this will activate the revolving credit;
- Keep your monthly income up to date in the app Nubank;
- Use your credit card frequently;
- Use the card a lot without going over the limit;
- Don’t have debts.