The Motorola Moto G60 is a good option for anyone looking for a cost-effective smartphone. After all, it has a high refresh rate screen, a good chipset and a lot of battery. And today, you pay R$ 1430 on the card in 1 installment and earn R$ 214 (final value of R$ 1215).
Speaking of features, the Moto G60 has a 6.8-inch LCD display. With Full HD+ resolution and 120 Hz refresh rate, it brings great fluidity to games and other tasks. In addition, the hardware pleases with a Snapdragon 732G, 4GB of RAM and 128GB of native storage.
In terms of camera, Motorola has added a 108MP main rear lens capable of recording photos with a good level of detail. In addition, it has more highlights like a mega battery of 6,000 mAh, NFC and a fingerprint reader on the back.
- Screen: 6.8-inch IPS LCD with Full HD+ resolution and 120 Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G and Adreno 618 graphics chip
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 128 GB, expandable via microSD memory card (1 TB)
- Back camera: Triple 108MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Frontal camera: 32 MP
- Drums: 6,000 mAh
- Operational system: Android 11
- Connectivity: headphone jack (3.5 mm), USB-C port, 4G, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), GPS and NFC
- Dimensions: 169.61 x 75.88 x 9.8 mm
- Weight: 225 grams
- Others: fingerprint reader on the back and button for Google Assistant.
On a special offer with cashback, the Galaxy G60 is excellent value for money:
– Install the Americanas App
– Open the link below and choose to open with App Americanas
– Final cost considering 15% Cashback on AME
⚠️ Stay tuned, cashback can change at any time
WARNING: Promotion was tested at the time of publication, but may expire at any time without notice. To receive promotions as soon as she leaves directly on WhatsApp or Telegram, join our offer groups: