One of the most common searches by WhatsApp users focuses on alternative methods for incognito browsing. That’s why we’ve separated a tip for you to know if someone is online without being seen by that person within the messaging platform.
See too: Understand why not hide the last access time of WhatsApp
How to find out if the person is discreetly online? Learn it
There is a unique way for WhatsApp Plus to know if the contact is online, but without being seen by them. This is a way to find out who is online without you needing to join the conversation.
The trick is quite simple, but a third-party app is required for this, so we are not responsible for any issues that may happen to your WhatsApp account.
It is worth remembering that the platform Goal does not recommend using external apps or apps that simulate actions within the messaging app. If you get caught doing this, you could even be banned from the app, so be aware of the risks involved in using the tool recommended by other users to see if someone is online.
Follow the steps to see who is online without being seen:
Check out the step-by-step guide that can allow you to see if a person is online on WhatsApp, but without being discovered by them. This means you can anonymously sneak a peek into the conversation.
- Step 1: The first thing you should know is that this feature is only found on WhatsApp Plus.
- Step 2: You can download WhatsApp Plus APK using this link.
- Step 3: After that, you have to enter your mobile number and verification code.
- Step 4: Now you just need to go to WhatsApp Plus settings.
- Step 5: Go to Privacy & Security.
- Step 6: There you must activate “See who is online”.
- Step 7: The Whatsapp will be updated later.
- Step 8: From now on, every time you log into WhatsApp Plus, you will be able to see not only the time of the last connection, but also who is “online”.
- Step 9: Best of all, it’s pretty accurate.