The confrontation in Florianópolis will be with the gates closed to the fans. The punishment by the Superior Court of Sports Justice (STJD) to Leão da Ilha was given because of the cutting of the VAR cables in the confrontation against Atlético-GO on October 1st.
O Hawaii is in a delicate situation in the Brasileirão table and has a 91% risk of relegation, according to mathematician Tristão Garcia, from the Infobola website. The azurra team lost the last four matches, to São Paulo, Atlético-GO, Botafogo and Fortaleza, and fell to the runner-up. At the moment, the distance to leave the Z-4 is five points.
O Fluminense tries to recover in the Brazilian Championship after a sequence of three straight defeats – the worst of the team in the season. After being surpassed by Atlético-MG, Atlético-GO and América-MG, coach Fernando Diniz’s team dropped to fifth place and seeks to rediscover the path of victories to continue in the fight for the G-4.
Streaming: Sportv and Premiere, with narration by Luiz Carlos Jr. and comments by Carlos Eduardo Lino and Ricardinho. PC Oliveira commands Central do Apito.
Real time: O ge follow the game play by play (CLICK HERE).
Fluminense bulletin: Gustavo Garcia brings information for the game against Avaí
Avai – Technician: Lisca
The Santa Catarina team will have changes for the appointment this Sunday. Starting in 21 of the 25 matches he played for Leão da Ilha, Pottker was out in the defeat to Fortaleza by suspension and returns to Flu. On the other hand, left-back Cortez has been diagnosed with pubalgia and will be replaced by Nathanael. In midfield, Raniele became a doubt during the week, but returned to training.
Likely team: Vladimir; Kevin, Rodrigo Freitas, Raphael and Nathanael; Lucas Ventura, Raniele and Bruno Silva; Pottker, Romulus and Bissoli.
- Who is out: Bressan, Cortez and Guerrero (injured).
- hanging: Bressan, Bruno Silva, Eduardo, Guerrero, Jean Cléber, Jean Pyerre, Mateus Sarará, Muriqui, Rafael Vaz, Rodrigo Freitas and Vladimir.
+ Other news from Avaí
Fluminense – Coach: Fernando Diniz
Diniz will have some absences for this Sunday’s match. Nino left the last match due to a muscle problem in his right leg and did not travel with the team. Felipe Melo and David Braz fight for the spot in the defense. Nathan, in turn, received the third yellow card in the last round and will serve a suspension against Avaí. In addition, the team may undergo other changes. The coach tested Calegari on the left side and Caio Paulista in the vacancy of Matheus Martins.
probable team: Fábio, Samuel Xavier, Manoel, Felipe Melo (David Braz) and Calegari; André, Martinelli and Ganso; Caio Paulista (Matheus Martins), Arias and Cano.
- Who is out: Nathan (suspended), Nino (right leg), Matheus Ferraz (right knee) Luan Freitas (right knee).
- hanging: Arias, Felipe Melo, David Braz, Yago, Wellington, Willian Bigode, Fábio and David Duarte.
+ Other news from Fluminense
- Referee: Anderson Daronco (FIFA) – RS
- Assistant 1: Rafael da Silva Alves (FIFA) – RS
- Assistant 2: Maira Mastella Moreira – RS
- Fourth referee: Luiz Augusto Silveira Tisne – SC
- Field Analyst: Claudemir Maffessoni – SC
- VAR: Wagner Reway – PB
- VAR Assistant: Cleriston Clay Barreto Rios – SE
- VAR Observer: Silvia Regina de Oliveira – SP