Athletico will do what is best to face the Bragantino on Saturday, in Bragança Paulista, for the opening of the 33rd round of the Brazilian Championship. The only downside is the steering wheel Fernandinhosuspended.
Coach Luiz Felipe Scolari changed the initial idea of using a mixed team at the Nabi Abi Chedid stadium. He will only put this alternative lineup into practice against Palmeiras, on Tuesday, at Arena da Baixada.
The commander intends to add up to four points in these two games to have fat within the G-6. The seventh Atlético-MG has 47 points against Hurricane’s 51 points.
Before, Felipão said that the classic Atletiba would be the “last test” before the Libertadores final, on October 29, against Flamengo.
The team must have: Bento; Khellven, Pedro Henrique, Thiago Heleno and Abner; Erick, Alex Santana and David Terans; Cuello, Vitinho and Pablo.
Alex Santana is Athletico’s only novelty against Bragantino — Photo: José Tramontin/Athletico
The only change in the starting lineup is the departure of Fernandinho, suspended, for the entry of Alex Santana in midfield.. The athletican commander also tested Hugo Moura in Erick’s spot in the middle.
New against Coritiba, Cuello continues in the attack with Vitinho and Pablo. Summoned to Uruguay’s pre-list for the World Cup, Canobbio is on the bench.
- See news from Athletico on Twitter
- Follow GE/PR on Facebook
- goalkeepers: Bento, Anderson and Leo Linck
- defenders: Thiago Heleno, Pedro Henrique, Matheus Felipe and Nico Hernández
- sides: Khelven, Orejuela, Abner and Pedrinho
- steering wheels: Hugo Moura, Erick, Alex Santana and Christian
- Socks: David Terans, Léo Cittadini and Vitor Bueno
- attackers: Vitinho, Cuello, Canobbio, Rômulo, Pablo, Vitor Roque
Sixth place, with 51 points, the athletic return to the field against Bragantino on Saturday, at 4:30 pm, in Bragança Paulista. Massa Bruta occupies the 13th position, with 38 points.