Black Friday is already happening and, to help customers who need a higher credit limit to buy products in the most anticipated discount event of the year, Nubank and Inter are offering an additional value for the payment of bank slips or an increased limit.
Do you want to know more about the initiative of both fintechs to ensure that users are satisfied with this promotion? So keep following us below so you don’t miss any important information on the subject!
Increased credit limit during Black Friday
Through the possibilities offered by banks, users who have a reduced purchasing power can increase their balance and take advantage of Black Friday offers. The benefits of the two banks can be requested easily and quickly through the applications.
It is worth mentioning that, in order to have access to both the Nubank and Inter promotions, the user must already be an account holder at one of the institutions, having the credit already released by any of them. See below how to apply.
More limit at Inter
Banco Inter’s so-called Super Limit allows customers of the financial institution to exchange their cashback amount for an increase in their credit limit. In this way, consumers can apply their purchasing power to credit and thus carry out transactions at Inter Shop (Android: https://bityli.com/aUVxwk or iOS: https://bityli.com/YYKEGvS🇧🇷
Therefore, when accessing the application, users can choose between using the accumulated cashback or transforming the amounts into a super limit even before starting purchases. By opting for the second option, consumers will be able to see if the purchase in question admires the functionality and what the value of the application should be.
See too: Discover 3 OVEN models with AIR FRYER to buy on Black Friday
More limit on Nubank
Next, Nubank customers can count on a new functionality available since October: the possibility of getting an extra credit limit to pay bills without the need to damage the credit card amounts.
In this way, the value available will vary according to the consumer, in addition to being available only to a specific group of customers. To pay boletos using the Nubank functionality (if it is available to you), just follow the step by step below:
- Open the bank app (Android: https://bityli.com/vENGmP or iOS: https://bityli.com/yrlJpS🇧🇷
- In the main menu, click on “Pay”;
- Then tap on the “Pay bills” option;
- At that moment, enter the barcode of the document or scan the QR Code;
- After that, tap on the “Choose payment method” option (this screen can only be opened if you can use the additional limit available);
- So, click on “Credit card” and enter the number of installments you want to use;
- At that moment, check all the information carefully and, if everything is correct, click on “Pay”;
- Finally, the bank will ask for your four-digit password to complete the operation.
See too: UNUSUAL items with incredible Black Friday discounts