The customers of Nubank can win up to R$1,500 in cashback every month. The possibility is being granted through a fintech partnership with Shopee🇧🇷
At first, according to the digital bank, with each purchase that the customer makes on the platform with the credit card (purple), it will be possible to receive the money back. Interested? Check out the rules and how you can get cash back in the app.
Nubank releases up to R$1,500 in the app
Firstly, it is important to point out that the customer must activate cashback at Shopping do Nubank🇧🇷 The amount that will be returned to the customer, that is, the percentage that will be applied, will depend on the total purchase, excluding shipping. In a transaction of BRL 100, for example, the cashback amount (return of the amount paid) will be equivalent to 5%.
After making the purchase, the user will need to wait a minimum period of 1 hour to make a new operation and receive the cashback. After completing the transaction, the money will be paid to the customer’s account within 90 days. The balance may be used as the customer wishes.
How to activate app cashback?
For users who already have money available in the app, learn how to activate it below:
- First, access the Nubank application;
- Click on “Shopping” on the home screen;
- Once this is done, select the Shopee offer;
- Also, read the information that will appear on the screen and click on “Activate cashback and go to the store”;
- Afterwards, the cashback will already be activated;
- Finally, just go to the Shopee website or app to see all the promotions that give you access to cashback.
How to apply for a Nubank credit card?
Interested parties can request the roxinho in two ways: the first through the browser and the second through the application. See how to perform the procedure below:
- Insert the address: “nubank.com.br/cartao” (without quotes) in the search tab of the browser;
- Enter your CPF and click “Continue”;
- Enter your full name and email;
- Select if you only want the credit card or it with NuConta;
- Finish by clicking “Submit”.
- Install the app on your Android or iOS phone;
- Once on the platform, click on “Start”;
- Insert your personal data (name, CPF, e-mail) and go to “Continue”;