With the end of the first phase of the World Cup 2022began this Saturday (3), the knockout phase of the competition, with the two best teams in each group.
In all, 16 countries advanced to the round of 16: Netherlands, Senegal, England, United States, France, Australia, Argentina, Poland, Morocco, Croatia, Japan, Spain, Brazil, Switzerland, Portugal and South Korea
In the round of 16, the first placed in a group play against the second placed in the next group and, from now on, those who lose will be eliminated.
The teams that win, in turn, will be classified for the quarterfinals of the Cup.
As it was in first place in Group G in the group stage of the competition, Brazil will face second place in Group H: South Korea. The game takes place this Monday (5), at 16 pm. If it wins, the Brazilian team will face Croatia or Japan in the quarterfinals.
- Netherlands vs United States (Saturday, the 3rd, at 12 pm)
- argentina vs australia (Saturday, the 3rd, at 4 pm)
- england vs senegal (Sunday the 4th at 4pm)
- France vs Poland (Sunday, the 4th, at 12 pm)
- japan vs croatia (Monday, the 5th, at 12 pm)
- Brazil vs South Korea (Monday, the 5th, at 4 pm)
- morocco vs spain (Tuesday, the 6th, at 12 pm)
- Portugal vs Switzerland (Tuesday, the 6th, at 4 pm)