Special Class Individual Access (AICE), also known as popular phone, is a program that seeks to make telephone plans accessible to the Brazilian population. Thus, the initiative is aimed at families enrolled in the Single Registry (CadÚnico)🇧🇷
The amount charged for the plan offered by the program is around R$ 15.00, depending on taxes and the region where the beneficiary resides. Up to 90 minutes are available for calls between landlines within the same location.
In addition, if the beneficiary wants to make long-term calls to cell phones or make international calls, simply top up the Popular Phone and add more credit.
How to participate in the program?
Therefore, to join the program, you must be enrolled in CadÚnico. Those who are not yet in the database must inform themselves of the criteria necessary to register. In this way, you can enroll in CadÚnico:
- Families with monthly income of up to half a minimum wage (R$ 606.00) per person;
- Families with a total monthly income of up to three minimum wages (R$ 3,636.00);
- Families with an income greater than three minimum wages, as long as their registration is linked to inclusion in social programs at the three levels of government;
- One-person households – people who live alone;
- People living on the street — alone or with their family.
How to register in CadÚnico?
To register, the family must choose a family representative, aged 16 and over and preferably female. Next, he must go to the Social Assistance Reference Center (CRAS) and present his CPF or voter registration card and provide at least one of the following documents for each person in the family:
- Birth certificate;
- Wedding certificate;
- Individual Taxpayer Registration – CPF;
- Identity Card – RG;
- Work Card;
- Voter title;
- Administrative Registration of Indigenous Birth (RANI) – in the case of an indigenous person.
After interviewing a social assistance worker, registration will be made and the citizen will receive a Social Identification Number (NIS).
Other benefits granted by CadÚnico
In addition to the Popular Phone, other benefits are granted through CadÚnico:
- Brazil Aid;
- Elderly Card;
- Low-income optional;
- Exemption from ENEM and public tenders;
- Youth ID;
- Social Electricity Tariff;
- Happy Child Program;
- PNAES – National Student Assistance Program;
- Antenna Kit, among others.