the famous airfyers are present in most Brazilian homes. These electric air fryers won over consumers for their practicality and ease of food preparation. However, overuse and time can cause the inside to become quite dirty and greasy. Find out how to clean the airfryer without damaging the device.
See too: Handyman: 6 things your washing machine cleans and you didn’t know
First, remember that it is always advisable to follow the precautions and precautions that the product manufacturer informs. See how to clean the airfryer according to the technical guidelines of each brand. This will ensure that no processes get out of hand and you end up ruining your fryer.
Homemade and efficient formula to clean the airfryer correctly:
A homemade recipe that works very well when cleaning the airfryer is as follows:
- Heat 300 ml of water so that it is just lukewarm;
- Pour into a jar;
- Next, add 3 tablespoons of neutral detergent, 2 tablespoons of vinegar and 1 tablespoon of sodium bicarbonate;
- Mix all the ingredients very well;
- Apply the solution using a soft sponge. If it is too greasy, spray the mixture through the fryer and let it act for 15 minutes. Remove with the sponge.
- Dry with a dry cloth. If you prefer, rinse and let it dry well in the colander.
Check out the care to clean the airfryer at home
Even if the airfryer works with a high internal temperature, it cannot overheat. At the back of it there is an air outlet, which must be away from the wall. In other words, never let the airfryer pressed against any surface.
- No need to remove the basket
The basket inside the airfryer can be removed to remove food and clean it. However, food should never be prepared without the inner basket.
- Do not use inappropriate chemicals
To clean the airfryer, use only detergent, preferably neutral. Do not put heavy cleaning products inside, ever.