Samsung is currently a benchmark when it comes to software updates. Always agile in launching news, the South Korean company’s mission is to deliver a balanced software full of features to its users. And now, the Galaxy S22 Ultra has started to receive a new software version.
According to information from the official changelog, the new Galaxy S22 Ultra update weighs around 300MB and adds the November 2022 security patch. However, there is no direct mention of improvements and new features for the model.
If you are in Brazil and have this smartphone, you can install this update quickly and easily. First, go to the settings menu and look for ‘Software update’. Then tap “Download and install” and check if there is a new system version available for installation.
Galaxy S22 Ultra – Key Features:
- Screen: Dynamic AMOLED 2X 6.8″ Quad HD+ with 120Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 / Exynos 2200
- RAM: 8 GB or 12 GB
- Internal storage: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB
- Back camera: 108 MP (Main, f/1.8, OIS) + 12 MP (Ultrawide, f/2.2, 120°) + 10 MP (Telephoto, f/2.4, 3x optical zoom) + 10 MP (Periscope Telephoto, f/4.9, 10x optical zoom)
- Frontal camera: 40MP (f/2.2)
- Drums: 5,000 mAh with 45W fast charging
- Operational system: Android 12, under One UI 4.1
- Others: in-display fingerprint reader, support for 5G networks, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, IP68.