O Whatsapp allows your users to send messages from just one view. The feature was launched in order to promote more privacy in messenger conversations. In this way, in a few steps, a person can send videos or photos in a restricted way.
How to send media with single view
Below, see the step by step on how to send messages in single view on WhatsApp:
- Open a WhatsApp conversation;
- Click the ”clips” icon to upload a file;
- Select the image or video you want to forward and click on the number 1 in the bottom bar of ”Add a caption”;
- Finally, tap the send button and that’s it, now the person will only be able to see the photo once.
However, the Whatsapp started rolling out an update that blocks screenshots on single view submissions. The tool brings even more privacy in the messenger. Although not many users have access to the feature, but it will be made official soon.
Normally, WhatsApp releases its features gradually and, therefore, it is possible that the news is not available to all users at once, including you.
However, a good solution is to keep the application up to date. Although this does not guarantee that the changes will appear more quickly, having the new version makes it easier to receive the new features.
Here’s how to update WhatsApp:
- Access the Play Store (Android) or App Store (Apple) and search for “WhatsApp”;
- On the application page, see if there is a button titled “Update”;
- Click “Update” and wait for the download;
- The app will restart and will be up to date.
If the message “Open” is on the “Update” button, the application is already in the latest version available.
Remove Online on WhatsApp
The function to remove the online from the Whatsapp is now available for iOS and Android devices. The purpose of the feature is to increase users’ privacy in the app. However, to activate it, the messenger must be up to date.
To do this, just go to the settings and select the “Last seen” and choose between “All”, “My contacts”, “My contacts, except…” and “Nobody”. From the choice, the “online” status will no longer appear in the user’s window.
Leave groups discreetly
It’s already possible leave groups without being noticed by the other participants. The feature was being tested in the beta version of the messenger and is now available to all users.
The option to silently leave groups will help you avoid conflicts, as when someone leaves shared conversations, other members always comment on what happened. In practice, only the administrator will be notified.