Currently, the Nubank is the largest digital bank in Latin America. In Brazil alone, fintech has more than 66 million customers. All this success is due to its innovative and bureaucratic services, such as the Gold credit card, the famous roxinho.
However, some things have changed in the process of granting the credit card and Nubank releases a BRL 50 limit for new customers. Now, it is necessary to open a digital account in the application and then request the tool that waives annuity.
Nubank releases limit on the card
According to the information, the intention is to start a relationship with new customers by offering a very low limit, of BRL 50. Thus, according to the construction of “intimacy”, fintech will provide greater credit to the consumer.
However, it is important to emphasize that the low limit is generally granted to clients with a medium to low score, who do not prove a lot of income. In this way, the credit would serve for the customer to prove his commitment to paying off his debts.
Tips for increasing your credit card limit
To establish the value of the limit for each client, fintech relies on algorithmic technology. In this sense, those with more favorable conditions, such as greater purchasing power, for example, are more likely to benefit from credit.
However, in the case of those who are not in a good situation, they can take some steps to get a bigger credit. Check out some tips below:
- Avoid paying late bills and invoices;
- Pay on or before the due date;
- Choose invoice due date according to your salary payment date;
- Do not just pay the minimum invoice amount, as this will activate revolving credit;
- Keep your monthly income updated in the Nubank app;
- Use your credit card frequently;
- Use the card without exceeding the limit;
- Don’t have debts.
Nubank Build Limit Function
The feature that makes it possible to “build limit” was launched in February 2021. It is intended for users who want to apply for the card or for those who want to increase their limit. However, to access the function, you must make a deposit to use it as “prepaid” credit.
For example: A customer has a credit of BRL 200 on the card, but needs BRL 700 to make a purchase. For the function, he needs to make a deposit of R$ 500 to release the use of the desired limit. Thus, once the acquisition is made, the amount used will be unavailable.
In this way, after making the payment of the invoice, the limit will be released immediately. The functionality is a great way to create a relationship with Nubank, since resources offered by the institution are being used.
How to build limit in Nubank
to start build the limit in Nubanksimply access the application and follow the instructions below:
- Access the Nubank application;
- In the Credit Card area, click on “Adjust limit”;
- Then click on “Book as a limit”;
- Read the information and continue;
- Indicate the amount you want to transfer from your account to your credit card;
- Read the terms and conditions and confirm;
- Enter your card’s 4-digit password;
- Ready! In a few moments you will be able to use your new limit.
According to fintech, more than half of customers who use the tool correctly manage to increase their limit in just one month. So, if you’re negative, don’t miss this opportunity to get a credit card with no annual fee.