We live in a world full of great women, who have managed to make this a better place. For this reason, on International Women’s Day we look for phrases that make us feel safe and empowered, like them.
So if you want to dedicate a phrase for Women’s Day that makes her feel safe, you want to be a warrior woman or you don’t know what to say to a brave woman, you’re in luck.
Today we bring you 25 phrases from confident and empowered women that will make you feel powerful, ready to claim your rights this March 8.
How to be a confident woman?
The best way to be a confident woman is to reconcile with your flaws. You’re not perfect, but that doesn’t make you less valid. You are valuable by the very fact of existing, and you do not have to answer to anyone in this life.
As a free and empowered woman, you will discover that many of the things that used to make you feel insecure had to do with seeking to please others. From now on, you only have to like yourself.
Because, as Eleanor Roosevelt said, “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
How to define a confident woman in one sentence?
To define a confident woman, there is nothing better than taking a look at those who have become authentic role models. We are talking about women like Coco Chanel, Emily Dickinson, Eleanor Roosevelt or, looking closer in history, Beyoncé.
And it was precisely this great queen of pop who said “I don’t like to bet, but if there’s something I’m willing to bet on, it’s on myself.”
Perhaps that is the key to describing a confident woman. She is the one who always believes in herself, despite the adversities, criticisms, or potholes she encounters along the way.
Phrases of confident women with character
If you want to be a warrior woman or define yourself as someone with a strong character, here are some phrases that will surely make you feel identified. They have power and claw.
- A strong and confident woman leaves footprints where she walks.
- Stay strong and confident, only then will you achieve success.
- Be the hero of your life.
- “To be irreplaceable one must always be different.” Coco Chanel
- Don’t accept constructive criticism from someone who hasn’t built anything.
Phrases of confident and happy women
The phrases that best define our vision are those related to happiness, which indisputably ends up associated with freedom. That is why it is essential that we feel strong, safe and independent.
- You are more powerful than you think.
- When life gets tough, remember that you are the strongest person in the world.
- I am an imperfect woman, but I am authentic and that is better.
- Behind every woman there is a story that makes her a warrior.
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt
Phrases of confident and empowered women
Don’t know what to say to a strong and empowered woman? Any of these phrases will make her feel confident and strong, motivated to achieve all her goals in her life.
- A confident woman is the biggest insecurity of a man.
- “We are ignorant of our true stature until we stand up.” Emily Dickinson
- Every day more human, less perfect and happier.
- “The question is not who is going to allow me, but who is going to stop me.” ayn rand
- A self-confident woman dresses in strength and dignity.
Phrases of confident women for Instagram
If you don’t know what to put on Instagram this Women’s Day, and you want to appeal to all those confident women who are in your social circle, these phrases are perfect for it.
- You don’t need to wait for anyone or anything to start improving your world.
- A self-confident woman is not afraid of living alone, she is afraid of living in bad company.
- “I don’t like to bet, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.” Beyonce
- “The only guardian of your happiness is you. Stop giving people the power to control your smile, your courage, and your attitude.” mandy hale
- “Nothing I accept about myself can be used against me to put me down.” Sister Outsider, Audre Lorde
Phrases of confident and intelligent women
The character of an intelligent woman is what makes her a confident woman. When she shines, her thoughts turn to gold and her empowerment is just the inevitable consequence of her intellect. This is precisely what these phrases that we leave you below reflect.
- “She is a Queen. Her soul is royalty.” Adrian Michael
- “I prefer a dangerous freedom to a calm servitude.” Maria Zambrano
- Stop only when you feel proud of yourself.
- The most attractive thing in a woman? Let her know how much she’s worth.
- The day you realize how powerful, brave and capable you are… that day no one will be able to stop you.
Our journalists independently research, test and recommend the best products and services. If you buy through the links on our website, RBA Magazines may receive a commission. Discover how we work and our affiliate policy.