Now that summer is over and we’re back to our routine, it’s time to get busy. motivate yourself and reflect with positive phrases a life that recharges our batteries so we can get back to working with our powers. Loving yourself and talking well with yourself is the key to success in all areas of our lives, both professional and personal. Begin your return to routine with your clear goals and objectives and follow them. Project yourself into what you want for yourself in the future and you will achieve it, or at least do your best to try. You must never forget about pursue and fulfill your dreams!
Taking time for ourselves, asking ourselves how we feel in the moment, and recognizing that we can’t always be healthy and happy helps us want to change our state of mind and gives us the strength and confidence to become better. To help you get through the post-holiday stage a little and get back to your routine with strength, we offer you a selection of 50 phrases that will cheer up anyone. Find the one who most identifies with you, or think of the person whose day you want to brighten up and send it to them!
Motivational life phrases
- “Starting your day with a smile, your destiny will be painted with colors.” -Bob Marley.
- “Every morning we are born again. What we do today is the most important thing.” – Buddha.
- “When I woke up this morning, I smiled. I have 24 new hours ahead of me. I promise to live every moment to the fullest.” – Tit Nath Khan.
- “Each of us must work for our own improvement.” – Marie Curie.
- “I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” -Louise Hay.
- “Power is not given to you. You have to take it.” – Beyoncé Knowles Carter.
- “Style is a way to express yourself without saying a word.” -Rachel Zoe.
- “Knowing what to do eliminates fear.” – Rosa Parks.
- “I got it not because I wanted it or hoped for it, but because I worked for it.” -Estee Lauder.
- “Sometimes you have to forget how you feel and remember what you deserve.” – Frida Kahlo.
Short phrases from life
- “Don’t count the days, let the days count.”
- “The only limit is your mind.”
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Something wonderful is about to happen to me.”
- “When you believe in yourself, anything is possible.”
- “I want it!”
- “That dream… make it come true!”
- “Smiling is what suits you best.”
- “If you believe, you believe.”
- “Life is a collection of moments.”
Phrases from real life
- “Plant in yourself what you want to flourish in others.”
- “What you think you will be. What you feel, you will attract, what you imagine, you will create.”
- “Attitude and effort are two things that depend only on you.”
- “Forget the past, but remember the lesson.”
- “Love without possessing, accompany without invading, live without depending.”
- “The meaning of life is to have values, not valuable things.”
- “You’ll never be alone if you don’t give up on yourself.”
- “Life is like a puzzle, each piece has a reason, a place and a reason. Don’t insist on putting pieces where they don’t fit.”
- “Look for what ignites your soul.”
- “Always update your best version.”
Harsh but true phrases
- “Ask not for a light load, but for a strong back.”
- “Nothing lasts forever, not even your problems.”
- “He who has his own light troubles him who is in darkness.”
- “Life was hard for me, but I was harder for her.”
- “Life is beautiful or sad, it only depends on how we want to see it.”
- “If you laugh, the world laughs with you; if you cry, you do it alone.”
- “After the game is over, the king and pawn are returned to the same box.”
- “Life is a rainbow with black in it.”
- “If a man has found nothing to die for, he is not worth living.”
- “What does not kill you makes you stronger”.
- It is impossible to be happy if you are upset all your life because of circumstances that you cannot change. – Marcus Aurelius.
- Throughout my life I have failed again and again. That’s why I’ve been successful. – Michael Jordan.
- The only way to do good work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it, keep looking. Don’t agree. -Steve Jobs.
- Your journey will be much easier and easier if you don’t carry the past with you.
- Happiness is not something done. It comes from your own actions. – The Dalai Lama.
- Fortune favors the brave. – Virgil.
- When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel positive energy. It’s very simple. – Paulo Coelho
- Life is a daring adventure, otherwise it’s nothing. – Helen Keller.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness, enjoying what you get. -Henry Ford
- The best way to predict the future is to create it. -Peter Drucker.
If you’d like to stay up to date with everything we post on www.elmueble.com, sign up for our newsletter.