Does Bad Bunny know the health benefits of his song “Tití me pregunta”? he and you will find out about these in the following article from El Popular and start saving lives.
Bad Bunny would not imagine the great benefit that the beat of his song would have.
“Tití asked me”, is one of Bad Bunny’s greatest hits, it is part of the album “A summer without you” which to date has almost 700 million views on the YouTube platform, making it one of his biggest hits. However, there would be a fact that you may not have known about this song that; In addition, making his fans dance can also be the difference between life and death.
Just as you read it, according to a recognized organization, this musical production would have adequate time to carry out a correct CPRThis is due to the fact that while chest compressions are being performed on the affected person, it is possible to follow the rhythm of the composition of the ‘Bad bunny’.
YOU CAN SEE: Bad Bunny and Kendall Jenner were caught kissing in a club in Los Angeles
Why Bad Bunny’s “Tití Asked Me” Could Save Lives
According to American Heart Association“Tití asked me “ it would have a beat of 107 compressions per minute, which would make the subject one of the ideals, within the recommended range of 100 and 120, to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation and save a person’s life in the imminent absence of a specialist.
“‘Titi Asked Me’ by Bad Bunny can help you keep up and save a life with hands-only CPR. If you see a teenager or adult suddenly collapse (…) – Call 911. – Push hard and fast in the center of the chest at a rate of 100-120 beats per minute,” said the organization’s statement on its Instagram. , which has generated thousands of reactions among users.
YOU CAN SEE: Why has Bad Bunny been linked to the Illuminati? These are the theories about the success of Benito
Why is the Bad Bunny theme used to perform a good CPR?
As we had already anticipated in the previous lines, Bad Bunny’s success has a rhythm of up to 107 beats per minute, which would be the adequate time to perform CPR. So the American Heart Association suggested keeping up with the track when doing compressions. You have to remember that they are 30 compressions and two ventilations.
how do you make a CPR in the absence of a specialist? Next we give you the necessary steps.
- Clear the stage of dangerous objects
- Examine the conscience of the victim
- Seek help from paramedics
- Meanwhile, open the airway for air to pass to the lungs
- Place the person in a lateral safety position
- Initiate 30 chest compressions in the center of the chest at a rate of 100 compressions per minute, and two breaths with mouth open and nose covered.
- Keep this uninterrupted until the patient wakes up or medical help arrives.
YOU CAN SEE: Could Bad Bunny be sued for throwing a fan’s cell phone into the sea?
What other songs could help to perform correct CPR and save lives?
It was the same organization, the American Heart Associationwhich revealed a list of some of the songs that accompany “Tití me pregunta” that are of great help for carrying out a good CPR technique.
This includes topics such as:
- Stay by Rihannawhich is part of the “Unapologetic” album, has 112 beats per minute, ideal for performing CPR.
- “Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough” by Michael Jackson, which has 119 beats per minute.
- “Can’t Stop The Feeling” by Justin Timberlake with 113 beats per minute.
- “Break My Soul2” by beyoncéof 115 beats per minute.