*Luis Ayala Ramos*
This Monday the day begins Mineral density and cartilage wear in the municipality of Valle de Chalcor, for the purpose timely prevent and detect osteoporosis in people over 18 years of ageWith.
The campaign aims to provide support to people suffering from bone problems, pain in the knees, hands, hips, spine, feet and joints, said the director of the health department, Dr. Raul Mora Xicotencatl who also explained that it would take place in Health houses.
Studying Not recommended for children under 18, pregnant and lactating women.In addition, it is only allowed for those who have a menstrual period.
A low-cost test will be offered from September 4 to 8 to reassure adults of the importance of timely diagnosis, the mayor said. Armando Garcia Mendez, who said the cost was negotiated.
Dates, locations and hours of operation (from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm) are as follows:
- September 4, Freedom of Speech Square, next to the Municipal Palace.
- September 5, Nursing home in Maria Isabel, located on Avenida Comonfort, corner of Poniente 16.
- September 6, Casa de Salud in the Santa Cruz district, between the Oriente 7 house and Ignacio Manuel Altamirano Avenue.
- September 7, Casa de Salud Xico III, located on Calle Sur 20 and Poniente 17 corner, the third part of the San Miguel Xico area.
- September 8, Casa de Salud Xico II, in the area of San Miguel Xico II, between Sur 20 and Poniente 3.
It is important to note that during the examination, the person concerned must not carry any metal objects with him, so he should enter without rings, earrings, hair clips and other prohibited items, so it is suggested that you take this warning into account. account to get your attention.