- These were the 2 most important events that occurred on March 19:
- What happened on March 19?
- Who was born on March 19?
- Horoscope: What zodiac sign do those born on March 19 have?
- Santoral of the day March 19: Whose saint is it today?, according to the Catholic saints.
- Who passed away on March 19?
- What is celebrated on March 19?
These were the 2 most important events that occurred on March 19:
• In 1812 the first Spanish constitution was promulgated, with the popular name of “la Pepa”
• In 1915 the dwarf planet Pluto was photographed for the first time
What happened on March 19?
• In it 721 BC the first known lunar eclipse is observed
• In 1880 the first long distance telephone call in Spain is made thanks to Rodrigo Sánchez-Arjona and Sánchez-Arjona
video of the day
Sánchez promised in December to help 4 million families with a check for €200.
Today no family has received it. families are drowning
• In 1911 International Women’s Day is commemorated for the first time, in later years the celebration is moved to March 8
• In 1919 After a meeting with Salvador Seguí in the Las Arenas bullring in Barcelona, it was agreed to end the Canadian strike, which had paralyzed the Catalan industry for 44 days. The workers achieved a series of improvements, highlighting the eight-hour day, making Spain the first country to legislate it
• In 2007 wind energy breaks a new production record, reaching 8,375 MW at 5:40 p.m. (local time). This is a capacity greater than that produced by the six nuclear power plants in Spain (8 reactors that generate a total of 7742 MW)
In the world:
• In 1963 Joseph Losey premieres his film The Serve
• In nineteen ninety five Michael Jordan announced his return to the NBA with a press conference where he only said: “I’m back.”
• In 2002 in Antarctica, a large iceberg (3,000 m2 and 200 m deep) broke off the continental shelf; dissolves in a month
• In 2003 in Iraq, US troops invade that country for the second time (Second Gulf War). According to UTC (Coordinated Universal Time), the invasion will begin at 01:00 on March 20.
• In 2013 American singer Justin Timberlake releases his third album The 20/20 Experience
Who was born on March 19?
• In 1926 Alfonso Silva Placeres, soccer player
• In 1929 born Miquel Martí i Pol, writer
• In 1940 born Gabriel Díaz Berbel, politician
• In 1946 Bigas Luna, film director, is born
• In 1979 born María Vázquez, actress
In the world:
• In 1813 David Livingstone, explorer, born
• In 1906 Adolf Eichmann, Nazi, born
• In 1947 Glenn Close is born, actress
• In 1952 Harvey Weinstein, film producer, born
• In 1955 Bruce Willis, actor, born
Horoscope: What zodiac sign do those born on March 19 have?
People born between February 19 and March 20 are Pisces. Those born under this sign are known to be emotional, intuitive, and sensitive. They are very imaginative people and with a great ability for artistic creation. They have a mystical and spiritual outlook on life and often feel a deep connection to the world around them. Also, Pisces are compassionate and kind, and they care a lot about others. They are very tolerant and understanding, and are often able to see things from a different perspective. They are very loyal and reliable people, and are usually good friends and companions. However, they can also have difficulty making decisions and be quite indecisive. They can be shy and withdrawn at times, and may have difficulty expressing their feelings and needs. They can also be prone to depression and anxiety, and need an emotionally stable and supportive environment.
Santoral of the day March 19: Whose saint is it today?, according to the Catholic saints.
People named José celebrate their saint thanks to the fact that today is the day of Saint Joseph, and it is also the name day of Blessed Sibilina Biscossi, Blessed Narciso Turchan, Blessed Marcos de Marchio de Montegallo, Blessed Marcelo Callo, Blessed Juan de Parma Buralli, Blessed Isnardo de Chiampo, Blessed Andrés Gallerani and San Juan de Parrano.
Who passed away on March 19?
• In 1895 Faustina Sáez de Melgar, writer, dies
• In 1923 Vicente Climent, painter, dies
• In 1988 Sabino Barinaga, soccer player, dies
• In 1999 Juanita Reina, singer, dies
• In 2013 José Félix Pons, journalist, dies
In the world:
• In 1974 Edward Platt, actor, dies
• In 1990 Andrew Wood, singer, dies
• In 2008 Paul Scofield, actor, dies
• In 2008 Arthur C. Clarke, science fiction writer, dies
• In 2010 Raúl de la Torre, filmmaker, dies
What is celebrated on March 19?
Today is celebrated:
• Father’s day
• International Day of the Craftsman
• Carpenter’s Day
• Day of the Province of Cádiz
• University Worker’s Day in Venezuela